Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader
Giveaway ends: 28 November 2022 8:55 pm
This giveaway has a minimum of 1 tickets
This giveaway is limited to 460 tickets
Tickets sold: 250
This giveaway will have 1 winner
210 tickets left
Climb aboard the Volvo L350F! Developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, this meticulously detailed, fully remote-controlled model has all the features of Volvo’s largest real-life high-tech wheel loader. Activate the Power Functions motors, turn the articulated servo steering and watch the detailed 6-cylinder engine pistons and fan move as you drive it into position. Then it’s time to lift the arm and tip the giant bucket—the largest element we’ve ever produced for a LEGO® Technic model! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the tough Volvo A25F articulated hauler.
- Remote-control replica of the powerful Volvo L350F wheel loader
- Features a detailed 6-cylinder Volvo-green engine with moving pistons and fan, articulated servo steering, working lift arm, and a massive, tipping bucket
- Activate the double remote-controlled Power Functions motors for powerful, simultaneous driving and digging action – just like the real machine!
- Includes the following LEGO® Power Functions components: a servo motor, an XL-motor, a large motor, a medium motor, a battery box, 2 remote controls and 2 infrared receivers
- Climb aboard this powerful high-tech machine!
- Bucket reaches over 14” (38cm) into the air!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Volvo A25F articulated hauler
- Volvo L350F (with bucket lowered) measures over 9” (23cm) high, 22” (58cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Volvo A25F measures over 9” (23cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
Our full rules, terms & conditions can be found here.
How many tickets can I buy?
You will be able to enter each individual competition multiple times with the maximum amount stated at the purchase section, the quantity will have a variation on each listing.
When does the draw take place?
The draw for the competition will takes place once all the entries have been sold. We will announce via our social media pages (so make sure you’re following us!) on how many entries are currently sold and we will always announce the official draw date which will be the first Friday after the competition has ended.
How is the winner chosen?
We do the draw live on our Facebook page for everyone to see. We use Google’s random number generator to determine the winner. We will show you how the random number generator works prior to drawing the winning number. We also prove we are live by reading out comments and answering customer queries as we go.